About Genesis Rare Diamonds
Kimberlite Diamond Corporation ("KDC") commenced its business operations in 2008, offering investment-quality natural colour diamonds to the general public. With its management and consultants possessing decades of experience in the diamond and jewellery industry, they opened the minds of North Americans to the unique and valuable opportunity of acquiring these miracles of nature... natural colour diamonds. In 2009, in order to better serve its UK and international clientele, KDC established Genesis Rare Diamonds (U.K.) Ltd., its UK branch in the Canary Wharf area of London. The introduction of Genesis Rare Diamonds by the KDC organization prompted the immediate establishment of Genesis Rare Diamonds (Ontario) Ltd. to unify and promote the Genesis Rare Diamonds brand name.
Rare Experience: Our Services
About Us Genesis Rare Diamonds Genesis Rare Diamonds ("GRD") offers a full range of specialized and customized services to our clients, assuring them of guaranteed quality, commitment and confidentiality:
- A risk free warranty program on products sold.
- Insured and packaged shipping internationally via Brinks or Malca-Amit.
- A trade-in program on any non-performing hard-asset towards the purchase of a natural colour diamond.
- An Easy Payment Plan Option for transactions in excess of $10,000.
- Escrow arrangements by mutual agreement between Buyer and GRD.
- GRD shall, with the prior written authority from the Buyer, negotiate directly with the Buyer’s gemologist, attorney or financial advisor.
- Shipment of diamonds and/or custom jewellery, can be arranged directly to your bank or attorney upon written request.